May 6, 2012

BEA 2012 Info



It's that time of year when talk of BEA 2012 is blowing up everyone's Twitter feeds and dashboards. Everywhere I turn there seems to be a new post or mention of BEA ... and I totally love it since I will be attending! This time in 4 weeks I will be sound asleep since I have an early train to catch Monday morning. Here's a quick post about me:


Name: Hannah
Dates in NYC: June 4 (Monday) - June 8 (Friday)
Email: theirishbanana.review@gmail.com  (Email me if you want to set up a meeting! I'd love to meet some of the bloggers I've been chatting with the past year!)
Twitter: @irish_banana (I'll be tweeting frequently throughout the event, so be sure to follow me for updates/pics)

People I'm Planning to Stalk Meet:
Mariah @ FarEscape Reviews
Julia @ Rex Robot Reviews
Audrey @ Bibliosaurus Text
Liza @ Reading With ABC

Events Attending:
BEA - June 5-7
Teen Author Carnival - June 5

Things to check out:
BEA Forum - Goodreads
BEA 2012 Blog Feed
BEA Attendees Twitter List

Helpful Posts:
Lexie's BEA Post (Lexie's post pretty much has it all - from information to how to set up a BEA schedule)

4 comments:

  1. I'm starting to get anxious! Only a month away now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for BEA. It will be my first time going and I don't know what to expect. Hope to meet you there! I absolutely love your site! Happy reading!

    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to go to BEA again this year! And to TAC - can't wait for that list to go up on Thursday!

    The Lady Critic's Library

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!