Apr 2, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday:


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly waiting to get into our hands.


This week I'm waiting on....



AMITY
By: Micol Ostow

For fans of Stephen King and American Horror Story, a gruesome thriller suggested by the events of the Amityville Horror.

Inspired by a true-crime story of supernatural happenings and gory murders, Amity spans two generations and beyond to weave an overlapping, interconnected tale of terror, insanity, danger, and death.


Why I Want It:
Other than the fact that I'm a horror junkie who loves being scared witless? Totally my kind of book. I am so excited. And look at that cover!

Amity will be released August 26, 2014 by Egmont USA

3 comments:

  1. Well that's a completely traumatizing cover Hannah! Gorgeous for sure though:) I will be staying far, far away from this book because I'm a wimp. *pats self on back for lack of bravery*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do want to read this!! It sounds soo fascinating and I LOVE the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CREEPY COVER...I might just be too chicken for this one.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!