Jun 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (3)

Book Blogger Hop

Hosted by Lori @ Lori's Reading Corner!Do I really have to pick just one? Ugh, but there are so many ... I suppose I would have to go with Jennifer L. Armentrout, since I literally just finished Half-Blood and I'm dying to know what happens in Pure ... which won't be out for another year. *sigh*

“Who is the ONE author that you are DYING to meet?"



But I must give honorable mentions to Richelle Mead, Andrea Cremer, Kimberly Derting, and Josephine Angelini.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the name of your blog :) cheers!

    guiltlessreading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably die for a few second when I meet Richelle Mead as well. I love the VA series.

    http://peaceloveandreviews.com

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs