Jan 19, 2012

BEA 2012: All Aboard!

In case you haven't heard, registration is currently open for BookExpo America, or BEA it's commonly referred to!

I registered yesterday! Woohoo!

I already know a few people who are going (I cannot wait to meet them in person!), but there's always room for more.

Julia from Rex Robot Reviews and I created a special Goodreads group for it:

BEA Goodreads Group

The idea is to start connecting with other bloggers going to BEA. There's also a place to post a wanted ad for a roomie or driving buddy to help offset some of the costs. So if you wanted to get, but couldn't swing an NYC hotel room by yourself, this is your chance!

Are you going?!

3 comments:

  1. I registered the other day and have joined the Goodreads group! So excited to be going this year, and can't wait to see the list of authors who'll be attending! *squee*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer Hill will have a bunch of its authors attending, including Jennifer L. Armentrout (Half-Blood) and Emily White (Elemental).

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!