Feb 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (37)



"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly waiting to get into our hands.


This week I'm waiting on....

by: Josin L. McQuein

Summary:

A week ago, Dinah’s cousin Claire cut her wrists.

Five days ago, Dinah found Claire’s diary and discovered why.

Three days ago, Dinah stopped crying and came up with a plan.

Two days ago, she ditched her piercings and bleached the black dye from her hair.

Yesterday, knee socks and uniform plaid became a predator’s camouflage.

Today, she’ll find the boy who broke Claire.

By tomorrow, he’ll wish he were dead.


Why I Want It:
Are you kidding me? Did you read that summary?! I want this book yesterday. It sounds so good and diabolical and fantastical and ... Wonderful adjectives fail me. Just know I want it. I want it like a chocoholic wants a Godiva deluxe sampler pack. Revenge, betrayal, and mystery? Sign me up.


Premeditated will be released October 8, 2013 by Delecorte Books for Young Readers

5 comments:

  1. Hannah. Why must you pick a book to torture me with that doesn't come out until OCTOBER?! *dies* THE WAITING, IT HURTS! This sounds so so amazing though, I need to know how this boy broke Claire and what Dinah plans to do about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of this one!! I managed to pick up a copy at work and it looks AWESOME! I'm so excited to start this one! Great pick, thanks for sharing :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this book! I love the cover - it's so spooky and eerie-looking! And the title and synopsis implies so much more! Great pick! :D

    My WoW Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness that does sounds like an interesting book. Great pick and Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! This sounds amazing, Hannah! HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF IT TIL NOW??? *runs to Goodreads to put on TBR pile*

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!