EMMA: Top 5 Hottest Couples in Fiction
1) Elizabeth and Darcy – Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
I mean, for the nineteenth century, this was pretty darn hot. You can practically
feel the sparks fly when they’re at odds!
2) Claire and Jamie, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
A passionate and intense romance, but definitely not for the faint of heart!
3) Amy and Richard – The Pink Carnation, Lauren Willig
A super cute couple—when they finally get their act together! I love couples who
just can’t stop snarking at each other.
4) Sookie and Bill— Southern Vampire Mysteries, Charlaine Harris
When it’s good between them, it’s so, so good.
5) Tessa and Will – Clockwork Angel, Cassandra Clare
They’ve got chemistry—intense Victorian chemistry!
Hannah: Top 5 Hottest Couples in Fiction
1) Emma and Brendan--Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
Of course I'm kicking it off with my #1 book couple ever.
2) Daemon and Katy--The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
These two are the perfect blend of sugar, spice, sarcasm, and sexy.
3) Jay and Violet--The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting
J&V are my hands down favorite YA couple. They're amazing.
4) Emmy and Oliver--Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
These two just .... Sigh. They make my heart sing.
5) Drew and Constance--A Bride Most Begrudging by Deeanne Gist
Most of you have probably never heard of these two, but this book is one of my all-time favorite because of their romance.
Leave a comment below with your favorite book couple & email address to win a finished copy of FIRST & THEN!