Nov 13, 2015

Adult Coloring Book: I Love My Hair by Andrea Pippins



So, here's a little secret: I never stopped coloring. I started when I was about two years old. Admittedly back then I wasn't very good. My coloring was more abstract than anything; a mash of colors bleeding together. I viewed lines of the page as guidelines but not rules - I embraced my inner Picasso and defied convention by coloring however I saw fit.

Yes, I was a rather artistic at age 2. 

There's always been something soothing and comforting about holding something in your hand that brings a piece of paper to life - be it a pen, a crayon, a colored pencil or a marker. 




What I love about I LOVE MY HAIR is that it allows me to be creative while offering me some relaxation and stress relief during my most chaotic days. The drawings are amazingly detailed and fun. 



ABOUT I LOVE MY HAIR:
For fans of Johanna Basford’s Secret Garden and Enchanted Forest comes a hip, gorgeous doodle coloring book about all things hair. Unlike other adult coloring books, which depict nature scenes and cityscapes, this title celebrates strong, confident women with a passion for style, design, and fashion.
 
Revel in the mesmerizing patterns and intricate details of Andrea Pippins’s delicate pen-and-ink illustrations, ready for you to color, complete, and embellish. Lose yourself in page after page of bold hairstyles and accessories, from rows of braids, to Mohawks, to sweeping updos, to cascades of ribbons and beads. Be transported to another world as you ink in Medusa’s slithering coiffure, Cleopatra’s elaborate headdress, and Marie Antoinette’s towering bouffant.
 
Perfect for experienced color-inners and newcomers alike. Coloring enthusiasts of all ages will love this empowering and stylish book. So go ahead—let your hair down, grab some pens or pencils, and add some color to your life.



2 comments:

  1. I totally need to get me some adult coloring books this season. I'm hoping to get lots of gift cards for Christmas, so hopefully I can go on a buying spree. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read. Your blog is one of the finest blog . Thanks for posting this informative article.
    coloring book

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!