Aug 7, 2013

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming...

Hey guys!

I know updates have been sort of sporadic lately, and there's a good reason for that. I took off a lot of July to focus on my writing. Specifically I signed up for Camp NaNoWriMo. And while I didn't finish the 50K word-goal I had set in mind, it was the kick in the butt I needed to start writing again.

That being said, I know this blog suffered. Both Gabrielle and I have been busy reading ... but not so much busy writing the reviews. That's all about to change. We have a bunch of reviews, giveaways, blog tours, and other fun things coming up shortly.

Thanks for sticking around!

 &

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!