May 14, 2015

There's a GIF For That: Prep & Pack for #BEA15

Since the last two of these seemed to be a hit, I figured now that BEA is in less than 2 weeks, we needed a GIFs for BEA prepping and packing.

Like when you realize that BEA is in less than 2 weeks ....

But you still need to survive another full week of work ....

Oh, yeah, and you volunteered to work overtime because that means more money for BEA & NYC ....

.... except you don't get paid until after you return from BEA ....

You should probably start packing ....

No, really. Start packing ....

Or maybe you should go shopping ....

You have your schedule, right?

Yes, schedule. As in the one that tells you when all the drops are, signings are ....

You just realized you have 5 MUST HAVES in the same 30 minute block, didn't you?

We've all been there ....

You've got your hotel booked ....

And you have your roommates ....

But just because you've never met one of them in person doesn't mean they're crazy or anything ....

Wait - you did pack, right?

But inevitably you'll forget something ....

And have to buy it in NYC ....

Or realize you printed your color coded schedule in black & white ....

Or notice they changed the times on half of the signings you wanted to get to ....

But it's OK, because you've trained all year for this one event ....

You've got this ....

You still haven't packed yet, have you?

Really? You're taking books to a book convention where you will get more books?

Yeah, so am I .... 


Like this? Check out: 
There's a GIF For That: BEA Edition
There's a GIF For That: BookCon Edition

9 comments:

  1. Haha! That is perfect...and about where my head is at the moment. I love this series you are doing, great idea!

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pack? Schedule? Plan? What are these words?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gone from "Oh yeah.. BEA's this month" to PURE PANIC MODE. It's too close, it's not close enough WHAT DO I DO. This post was a perfect representation of that.

    CRACKED UP at the "you've printed your color-coded schedule in black and white" because yeah, I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm packed... Sort of few more things to add.
    I'm more concerned with the schedule. I have what authors I want to see and what booths I want to stop at but I have no clue on make a schedule and that's the only thing I'm stressed about well that and losing my great grandfather to the masses but I'm sure at the end of the day I'll find him.

    Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you have a designated meeting spot at the end of the day!

      Delete
  5. So true and so funny! I just came back for a work trip and I'll start packing this week! SO much to do that it's not even funny :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm peeing in my pants right now! This is so funny, and oh so true! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!