EEEEK! I am so excited to be celebrating the release of LIKE A RIVER GLORIOUS! Today, I bring you the team I would assemble to make my own Oregon Trail trek.
1. Stephanie from No BS Book Reviews: Because she's basically my brain twin and right hand gal for all things that can be categorized as "adventure or expedition".
2. Jen from Jenuine Cupcakes: Because we need cupcakes, yes? And she's also seriously fun to road trip with.
3. Nicole from Paperback Princess: She's my bestie. Do I need to add anything else?
4. Lauren from Resch Reads & Reviews: I watched this girl assemble a city out of cardboard. I have no doubts we could use her ingenuity on the trail. Also? She brews her own beer.
5. Krista (Krista's Dust Jacket), Val (Stuck In Books) & Brianna (Paperback Princess): And maybe Caitlin. But seriously, these three make me laugh and keep me sane ... and can totally be bribed into anything I want by offering PB&J sandwiches.
So? Who would you recruit for your Oregon Trail team?!
ABOUT LIKE A RIVER GLORIOUS:After a harrowing journey across the country, Leah Westfall and her friends have finally arrived in California and are ready to make their fortunes in the Gold Rush. Lee has a special advantage over the other new arrivals in California—she has the ability to sense gold, a secret known only by her handsome best friend Jefferson and her murdering uncle Hiram.
Lee and her friends have the chance to be the most prosperous settlers in California, but Hiram hasn’t given up trying to control Lee and her power. Sabotage and kidnapping are the least of what he’ll do to make sure Lee is his own. His mine is the deepest and darkest in the territory, and there Lee learns the full extent of her magical gift, the worst of her uncle, and the true strength of her friendships. To save everyone, she vows to destroy her uncle and the empire he is building—even at the cost of her own freedom.
The second epic historical fantasy in the Gold Seer trilogy by Rae Carson, the acclaimed author of The Girl of Fire and Thorns.
ABOUT RAE CARSON:
I write books about teens who must do brave things. I'm originally from California, but I now live in Arizona with my husband, who is the smartest and therefore sexiest man I know. My books tend to contain lots of adventure, a little magic and romance, and smart girls who make (mostly) smart choices. I especially love to write about questions I don't know the answers to.
Tour Schedule:Week 1:
9/20: Ex Libris - Review
9/28: Awkwordly Emma - Review
9/30: YA Bibliophile - Review
3 Finished Copies of LIKE A RIVER GLORIOUS (US Only)