Fast 5 with Amy Lukavics!
1) Last book you read: The Troop by Nick Cutter...riveting and beautifully gruesome, with an ending that totally gutted me. And now I'm super afraid of worms!
2) Last trip you took: I'm right about to head to Las Vegas with a group of close friends for the weekend, for my best-friend-since-kindergarten's bachelorette party! I anticipate many wild shenanigans.
3) Favorite quote: “A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit.” -Richard Bach
4) Best moment as an author: Being invited to speak on a horror panel at San Diego ComicCon was the most surreal moment I've had so far. It was so, so fun and truly an unforgettable experience.
5) Last thing you treated yourself to: A new (old) writing desk from the Goodwill. It was only twenty bucks and is now my favorite place to write!
ABOUT THE WOMEN IN THE WALLS:Lucy Acosta's mother died when she was three. Growing up in a Victorian mansion in the middle of the woods with her cold, distant father, she explored the dark hallways of the estate with her cousin, Margaret. They're inseparable—a family.
When her aunt Penelope, the only mother she's ever known, tragically disappears while walking in the woods surrounding their estate, Lucy finds herself devastated and alone. Margaret has been spending a lot of time in the attic. She claims she can hear her dead mother's voice whispering from the walls. Emotionally shut out by her father, Lucy watches helplessly as her cousin's sanity slowly unravels. But when she begins hearing voices herself, Lucy finds herself confronting an ancient and deadly legacy that has marked the women in her family for generations.
ABOUT AMY LUKAVICS:
Ever since she was little, Amy was especially intrigued by horror books and movies. Raised in a small mountain town in Arizona, she sustained herself on a steady diet of Goosebumps, Fear Street, and Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark books before discovering Stephen King in her mother's bookshelf.
Amy lives with her husband, their two precious squidlings, and an old gentleman cat by the name of Frodo. When she isn't writing, she enjoys cooking, crafting, and playing games across many platforms.
Tour Schedule:Week 1:
9/15: In Wonderland - Review
3 Finished Copies of THE WOMEN IN THE WALLS (US Only)a Rafflecopter giveaway