Jun 5, 2011

In My Mailbox: #5


Hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren, I thought this would be a great way to share the reads I got this week by purchasing, trading/swapping, or for review. All links lead to Goodreads. This is several weeks' worth of books since I haven't posted one in a while.


Won:
Anathema by Megg Jensen (thanks, Megg!)

Bought/Traded:
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini - Read my review HERE!
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
Virals by Kathy Reichs
Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout

What did you guys get this week? Post a link and I'll be sure to check it out!

7 comments:

  1. have you started Anathema yet? Its really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blood Magic looks awesome based on the cover :-) Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Virals and Daimon. Daimon was way better ;o)

    I picked your blog for the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award! Check it out here! :o)

    Mickey @ imabookshark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I have a lot of books to check out! I've heard of some but not others. C urious about ANATHEMA purely due to the word choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I really want to read Starcrossed and Blood Magic.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bunch of books! I really enjoyed Virals especially, though not so much Claire de Lune. Happy reading! :)

    Kat @ A Myriad of Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing books this week! Anathema, Starcrossed, and Blood Magic are near the top of my to buy list haha.

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!