Nov 26, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday: Etherworld



"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly waiting to get into our hands.

This week I'm waiting on....


ETHERWOLRD
By: Cheryl Klam and Claudia Gabel

Elusion was hailed as an exciting leap in technology—until users began to disappear amid rumors of addiction. Regan’s search for the truth led her and her new love interest, Josh, to Etherworld. Etherworld is a dimension hidden deep beyond Elusion's firewall, where players can hide, and ultimately fight back. Regan's father and others are here working to destroy Etherworld, but the longer they stay the less likely they'll be able to return to the real world alive.

Escape means attacking Elusion from within the program. It's dangerous and it’s a puzzle. And even if they manage it, how will they be able to stop Orexis from distributing Elusion to the masses when the people who run it are corrupt?


Why I Want It:
Ellusion was a vividly wicked thrill ride last year and I need to see how it ends! I love duologies. Seriously. Also these books have the prettiest covers EVER.

Etherworld will be released March 30, 2015 by Katherine Tegen

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Elusion. It was very different. I'm looking forward to this one, too. Great pick! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know, I haven't read the first book yet, but I will since I now own the duology :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!