Apr 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (42)




"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly waiting to get into our hands.


This week I'm waiting on....


By: Abigail Haas

Summary:

Paradise quickly gets gruesome in this thrilling page-turner with a plot that’s ripped from the headlines and a twist that defies the imagination.

It’s Spring Break of senior year. Anna, her boyfriend Tate, her best friend Elise, and a few other close friends are off to a debaucherous trip to Aruba that promises to be the time of their lives.

But when Elise is found brutally murdered, Anna finds herself trapped in a country not her own, fighting against vile and contemptuous accusations. As Anna sets out to find her friend’s killer, she discovers harsh revelations about her friendships, the slippery nature of truth, and the ache of young love.

Awaiting the judge’s decree, it becomes clear to Anna that everyone around her thinks she is not only guilty, but also dangerous. And when the whole story comes out, reality is more shocking than anyone ever imagined...


Why I Want It: 
It does sound like something ripped from the headlines and I can't help admitting I'm curious. It seems like this will be a great psychological thriller. Can't wait!

Dangerous Girls will be released 7.16.2013 by Simon Pulse

5 comments:

  1. YES HANNAH! Loving the sound of this one! I remember this story when it first broke (though the girl's name escapes me now), and I was riveted wanting to know what happened, just like everyone else. Fantastic pick my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ripped from the headlines fiction...makes my heart race=)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds like a great mystery book!! First time I hear about it and I really want to read it too. Thanks for sharing. (:
    I'm a new follower!! Please follow back. Thanks ^_^

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! This does sound like a "ripped from the headlines" book. I'm curious to see how it is handled.
    I'm a new follower. If you'd like to follow back, I'd appreciate it! Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!