Mar 20, 2011

Book Blogger Hop! (1)

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question comes from Somer who blogs at A Bird's Eye Review:

"Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"

Eesh, such a loaded question. While I would love to say I devote all my attention to one book, this simply isn't true. I'm a book slut. There. I admit it! *sigh* I'm currently involved with 3 (yes, 3 - please don't judge me) different books: Born At Midnight by C.C. Hunter; The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver; and Bumped by Megan McCafferty.

Just don't tell them about each other, K?


 
Q. How did you come up with your blog name?
 
It was actually my brother's girlfriend who finally made the pieces click. I knew I wanted something with "Irish" in it because I'm Irish (shocker, I know). But all my friends and family nicknamed me "Banana" as a kid, and she walked into my room when I was trying to decide what name to use and said, "Hey, Banana!" ... and the rest is, as they say, history.
 
**Don't forget to check out my first giveaway -

5 comments:

  1. thanks for stoppping by! I'm your newest follower! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog you read the same kind of books I do. The three books you're reading sound really good and I'm excited to see your reviews.

    *happy excited new follower*

    -P.E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog name.

    My blog name is a combination of the beginning of my e-mail and what the content of my blog is. :)

    One-book-at-a-time lady here....

    ....I don't know how folks do it....I am amazed at how many people read more than one book at at time. :)

    Stop by my blog for a giveaway of LINEN QUEEN courtesy of Sarah from Hachette Books and to see my answer to this week's Blog Hop question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. lol. Usually, I don't like to read more than one book at a time, but lately I've been kind of reading three myself. :)

    I've been kinda been wanting to read Bumped myself and can't wait for it to be available, but at the moment I'm trying to finish The Carrie Diaries.

    Anyway your blog is so cute, so I'm definitely following you. If you get the chance, stop by mine sometime. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower!! love the blog!

    follow me?!
    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!