Mar 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)


Hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren, I thought this would be a great way to share the reads I got this week by purchasing, trading/swapping, or for review.


Bought:
Warped by Maurissa Guibord (Amazon | Goodreads)
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs (Amazon | Goodreads)

Won:
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann (Amazon | Goodreads)

For Review:
The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch (Amazon | Goodreads)
Sharks & Boys by Kristen Tracy (Amazon | Goodreads)
Die For Me by Amy Plum (Amazon | Goodreads)
Bumped by Megan McCafferty (Amazon | Goodreads)
Lost Voices by Sarah Porter (Amazon | Goodreads)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm so excited to read Bumped. I've heard good things about Warped too. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both got Warped this week! Forgive My Fins is such a cute book. I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy reading to you!

    The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bumped looks really good, I hope to read it soon, you got lots of good books this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Forgive My Fins' is pretty cute, I definitely enjoyed it.

    I just read 'Sharks and Boys' a few days ago... it was good, like really intense. Not exactly what I expected, I dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome book titles! I really want to read Cryer's Cross. I've heard so many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!