Mar 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)


Hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren, I thought this would be a great way to share the reads I got this week by purchasing, trading/swapping, or for review. All links lead to Goodreads. This is two weeks' worth of books since I didn't post last week.



Bought:
Steel by Carrie Vaughn
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
Balefire by Cate Tiernan

Swapped:
Boys That Bite by Mari Mancusi
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright


Presents:
13 to Life by Shannon Delaney (thanks Mariah!)
Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell (thanks Mariah!)

Borrowed:
Ruined by Paula Morris (thanks Mariah!)

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I think I really want to read everything there. Great books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PE's right, WOW! That's a fabulous selection of pararnomal. I wish I got books as presents! :P

    (My IMM)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty books this week! You got quiet a few that I know I want to read. Especially Red Riding Hood, before I see the movie of course.

    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great looking books this week! I love Hex Hall, such a fun series. I'm dying to read Steel! Love a good pirate story :) I'm hoping to pick up The Splendor Falls this week---I'm excited for the author's upcoming book, Texas Gothic, too!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab set! I loved Hex Hall. I'm very interested in Steel.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4 times?!? That really gives me a lot of hope for how things turn out. Thanks for stopping by! I love your blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books! My sister just finished reading Balefire and loved it. I read Red Riding Hood and liked it too. I really want to get Falling Under, it seems like a good book!
    Here is my IMM http://notanemptybookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!