Mar 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)


Hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren, I thought this would be a great way to share the reads I got this week by purchasing, trading/swapping, or for review.



Bought:
The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver (Amazon | Goodreads)
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell (Amazon | Goodreads)

Traded/Swapped:
Slayed by Amanda Marrone (Amazon | Goodreads)
Vixen by Jillian Larkin (Amazon | Goodreads)
Tighter by Adele Griffin (Amazon | Goodreads)
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel (Amazon | Goodreads)

For review:
We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han (Amazon | Goodreads)
Stay by Deb Caletti (Amazon | Goodreads)
Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly (Amazon | Goodreads)
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (Amazon | Goodreads)
Shine by Lauren Myracle (Amazon | Goodreads)

10 comments:

  1. Wow you got some really good books for this week! I can't wait to read Vixen, I hope you really like it. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got quite a lot of books!! Many of them are on my TBR list. Also, I'm currently reading The Goddess Test - so far so good!

    Happy Reading =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I mentioned, I loveeed 'Stay' ... I definitely need to check out her other books, because when I read a couple of them years ago I wasn't the hugest fan. Maybe (hopefully) that will be different now.

    Awesome books this week =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Vixen because I've always had an interest in the 1920s. Also Stay seems like a good book! Good books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff. I've read Vespertine, hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab books! Infinite Days and Vespertine were fun books.
    New follower!
    I don't know many Irish bloggers or Irish books. Are there any Irish YA authors you like?
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a whole lot of awesome in one week! I really enjoyed Vixen and The Vespertine and can't wait to read all the books you have for review.

    Thanks so much for following my blog and I am a new follower as well. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great reads! I have seen The Goddess Test around a lot lately (it seems to be getting a lot of buzz)...it sounds really good, I can't wait to read it!

    Thanks for your comment on my post too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of great books! I just finished The Vespertine and loved it. I can't wait to get started on The Goddess Test!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lot of nice books there! I'm in the middle of reading The Vespertine and loving it so far. I've requested a copy of The Goddess Test as well and am looking forward to reading it! Enjoy reading!

    Take a look at what's In My Mailbox this week.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!