Jan 2, 2013

Challenge: Finish the Series



Liza @ Reading with ABC (who I absolutely adore, and you should, too!) decided to host a challenge this year for people to finish reading a series they started. Could be a past series or one coming to a close in 2013, but the goal is to finish the series.

I'm not a big challenge girl, but as I reflected on the books I want to read, I'm realizing that there are so many series' I have loved closing this year. Lots of trilogies I began when my blog first started in 2011 (some of my first reviews, really) are ending, and I think that deserves some attention. Here are the series I will be finishing this year:

 Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand: #3 Boundless


The Goddess Test series by Aimee Carter: #3 The Goddess Inheritance

Eve series by Ana Carey: #3 Rise

Angelfire series by Courtney Allison Moulton: #2 Wings of the Wicked & #3 Shadows In the Silence

Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini: #3 Goddess

The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting: #4 Dead Silence

Across the Universe series by Beth Revis: #2 A Million Suns & #3 Shades of Earth

Divergent series by Veronica Roth: #3 (untitled)

Caster Chronicles series by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl: #2 Beautiful Darkness, #3 Beautiful Chaos, & #4 Beautiful Redemption


13 books ... I think I can manage that!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea Hannah! There are so many series I need to get caught up on, including all the books you have listed above. I started the Morganville Vampires series a while back and got through book 4, that's one series I would really like to get caught up on but I'm like 6 books back now and I'm all intimidated. The ones where I'm only a book or two behind won't be so bad though:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the Morganville Vampires series!!! I still have to read book #13! Should've added that. I need to get to it before #14 comes out in May. They're easy reads, and so good, Jenny.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Hannah for the feature!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!