Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Challenge: Finish the Series



Liza @ Reading with ABC (who I absolutely adore, and you should, too!) decided to host a challenge this year for people to finish reading a series they started. Could be a past series or one coming to a close in 2013, but the goal is to finish the series.

I'm not a big challenge girl, but as I reflected on the books I want to read, I'm realizing that there are so many series' I have loved closing this year. Lots of trilogies I began when my blog first started in 2011 (some of my first reviews, really) are ending, and I think that deserves some attention. Here are the series I will be finishing this year:

 Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand: #3 Boundless


The Goddess Test series by Aimee Carter: #3 The Goddess Inheritance

Eve series by Ana Carey: #3 Rise

Angelfire series by Courtney Allison Moulton: #2 Wings of the Wicked & #3 Shadows In the Silence

Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini: #3 Goddess

The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting: #4 Dead Silence

Across the Universe series by Beth Revis: #2 A Million Suns & #3 Shades of Earth

Divergent series by Veronica Roth: #3 (untitled)

Caster Chronicles series by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl: #2 Beautiful Darkness, #3 Beautiful Chaos, & #4 Beautiful Redemption


13 books ... I think I can manage that!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea Hannah! There are so many series I need to get caught up on, including all the books you have listed above. I started the Morganville Vampires series a while back and got through book 4, that's one series I would really like to get caught up on but I'm like 6 books back now and I'm all intimidated. The ones where I'm only a book or two behind won't be so bad though:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the Morganville Vampires series!!! I still have to read book #13! Should've added that. I need to get to it before #14 comes out in May. They're easy reads, and so good, Jenny.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Hannah for the feature!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog design by Imagination Designs