Jan 5, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #8




Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This a new way to showcase all the books currently weighing down my shelves. 

First one of the year! Happy 2013 everyone!


















For Review:
Legacy by Molly Cochran
Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Bought:
Falling For You by Lisa Schroeder
Altered by Jennifer Rush
Fire by Kristin Cashore
Crush Control by Jennifer Jabaley
Amelia Anne Is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield
Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
Immortal City by Scott Speer
Gilt by Katherine Longshore
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsay

*Special thanks to Spencer Hill Press & Simon & Schuster*

Leave me a link in the comments so I can see you Stacking the Shelves/IMM!

16 comments:

  1. Legacy was so good. I hope you enjoy all your new books. I was so happy to get Apollyon too. It looks so good.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Grace! I love boarding school novels, so Legacy looks sooooo good!

      Delete
  2. Some amazing books here, I am so jealous of Legacy and Altered. Fire is amazing too, I hope you enjoy that as well!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!! Read Fire!!!! Or Altered!!!! Ahh!!! You got so many awesome books!!! :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!!! OK! I have to read Graceling first!!

      Delete
  4. Falling for You and Crush Control both sound like books I'd really enjoy! Great haul this week.

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fire is amazing! I have some of these, and of course I haven't read them yet :(
    Great haul and happy reading!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. APOLLYON!!!!! I got that too Hannah and I cannot wait to start it! Diety nearly killed me, and I'm kind of worried she's going to hit us with another epic cliffhanger at the end of this book, so I'm a tad nervous to start it. Also, you are adorable. Just saying:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer Armentrout is trying to kill her fans. I'm convinced!

      And you can't say I'm adorable anytime. ;)

      And I meant that in a non-creepy way. LOL

      Delete
  7. Altered! Apollyon! Shattered Souls! YAY! What an awesome book week you had. :) Make sure to break out the animal crackers when you read them all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, from a new GFC follower.

    There are some great titles there: enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!